Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:

I am looking for a set of Red LED Lit Door Sill for my new 06 Mazda 6. I heard u can find them on Ebay but I didn't find a listing for it. Anyone know where I can obtain them?

Q Gurl78

·
Registered
2,914 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a link to a seller on E-bay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MAZDA-6-RED...1QQcmdZViewItem

All you have to do is use the search function on Ebay motors and list the product you are looking for.
[/b]
Thanks for the hookup. I have to wait till pay day to get them though. And I have to run it by my boyfriend. Are they easy to install? I saved the link to my favorites.

Helen (Q gurl78)

·
Registered
275 Posts
I have the same exact ones and bought it from that seller. They are alright to install if you know how to wire stuff up. When you buy them ask the seller for all the instructions because there about 3-4 write ups people have done and you can just choose the best one to follow. The only hard part is finding the correct ground wire, the power supply you can just use the fuse. Good luck.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the same exact ones and bought it from that seller. They are alright to install if you know how to wire stuff up. When you buy them ask the seller for all the instructions because there about 3-4 write ups people have done and you can just choose the best one to follow. The only hard part is finding the correct ground wire, the power supply you can just use the fuse. Good luck.
[/b]

Hey:

Thanks for ur input. I checked out your ride. I like the mods u put in it so far.

Q Gurl78

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey that seller alread sold the red lighted chrome door sills. Looking for someone else who is selling one or who knows where to get a set. I have the money now.... got paid.

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Hey that seller alread sold the red lighted chrome door sills. Looking for someone else who is selling one or who knows where to get a set. I have the money now.... got paid.
[/b]

Sorry bout' that, but I think I got the red ones from that seller. They are nice and I hope you find some more. I'm sure another seller will have them on Ebay. Man, they take like 3-4 weeks to get here. UGH!!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just do a quick search on ebay for like Mazda 6 door sill or variables thereof. Found a set here
[/b]

Thanks, I found a set and will purchase on Monday. I tried to pay via pay pal but I wasn't able to log into paypal because I don't have the email I used and I haven't used it in like a year. I have a new email and new phone number, can't remember user name n password so I can't log in. :swearin: And I can't do a new account cause I only have 1 credit card :irate: I am going to pay via credit card buy calling them on the phone.

Sorry bout' that, but I think I got the red ones from that seller. They are nice and I hope you find some more. I'm sure another seller will have them on Ebay. Man, they take like 3-4 weeks to get here. UGH!!!
[/b]

LOL :irate: u stole my door sills, LMAO J/K it's all good. I found some. :D :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts