Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm looking to build an entertainment system and I need a screen, and a dvd player that can be installed either in the glove compartment or under the seat. If anyone has anything to offer, throw it this way. Thanks.

Edit*

Oh and let me put up another request, one of those ipod integration kits that rpm sells. Are the new ones still malfunctional and have to be fixed before installation or was that bug fixed from the manufacturer?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have a portable DVD player Im willing to part with. It's still new in the original box. :dmetal:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a portable DVD player Im willing to part with. It's still new in the original box. :dmetal:
[/b]
Haha hrm. Not exactly what I was looking for but good effort! Hey but if it fits completely inside the map compartment then we can talk. lol

·
Registered
112 Posts
[attachmentid=15532]

http://www.merconnet.com/product_info.php?products_id=481

Features:

* Support MPEG4,0.8/1.0/1.2/1.5/2.0Mbits,DIVX3.11,DIVX4.12,DIVX5.05 RW
* Supports USB1.1
* Full DVD f unction
* Format support: DVD/DVD-R/DVD-RW/DVD+R/DVD+RW/VCD/SVCD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/JPEG/MP3
* 2.0 Channel audio out
* Multi-TV System
* Multi-Voltage AC/DC 12V
* Video:

-NTSC/PAL TV system video output
* Audio:
- AV 2CH stereo (L, R)
* Connectors:
- AV out (Video/Audio L/R Aux)
- Earphone output
* Power:
- AC 110V-220V DC In 12+ V adaptor power supply
- Built-in battery
* Accessories:
- Bag -
- Earphone
- Cigarette Lighter (optional)
- Remote Control

Another picture

[attachmentid=15533]

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey you know what, this sounds perfect, especially the divx avi playback capability, I might not need to buy dvds! wink wink. Give me a pm on your asking price, I think I'll take it if its all its cut out to be...kinda skeptical on the brand and last-ability...but I'll give it a shot.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright so the dvd part is taken care of, now for the monitor. Any one w/ a spare 7", hook it up, also im looking for a particular one, Farenheit T-7000MHR 7" LCD TFT screen, it seems to be perfect but the cheapest I've seen is $130 shipped.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
*bump

Guys I need that ipod integration kit, rpm is backordering them, anyone w/ a used one that isn't needed anymore, I urge you to contact me. Free ice cream* for anyone who sells me an ipod integration kit.

*offer expires in 2 days from time of post

1 - 9 of 9 Posts