Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a set of 17" stock wheels and tires with low mileage for my 2003 6. Just PM or e-mail me with prices and shipping to VA if you have a set to sell. Also, I will be looking to get rid of the stock 16" wheels that came on the car if anyone is interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
I have a set of stock 17" rims without tires (you REALLY DON'T want the stock 6 tires). I will sell them for $250 + Shipping...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would prefer to have the wheels and tires if possible as it will be cheaper. I really don't want to fool with going somewhere to buy tires and have them mounted. I want to buy a set and put them on myself. I'm not looking for high performance tires. The stock 16" Michelin's on the car now ride fine so I think the 17's will do just fine for my needs...I just like the look of the 17" wheels. I do appreciate the offer though.

·
Registered
77 Posts
uh how about 18" i have a set i bought off ebay that i never took out of their boxes b/c i bought M6S wheels off another memeber. They are 18x7 with a 55 offset. looking to get 350 plus shipping. Pm me if you are interested. Trust me 18 is better then 17. NO rolling required either.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still looking for a NEAR NEW set of stock 17" wheels and tires. I am willing to pay $450 shipped or $400 picked up for a near new set (less than 10,000 miles). Or the wheels can be used in good condition with near new replacement tires. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
do you need them badly? im about to get new rims and tires for my 6 in about 2 weeks, so i wont be needin stock ones, my car is a 2006 6s only ran about 200 miles, so tires are nearly new... my stock ones are 17" rims with michellin tires

·
Registered
77 Posts
I also have a set of stock 17 icnh rims with 185 miles on it right now. But my rims dont come in for another month. So if you still need then give me a holler.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts