Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys,

One of my rims are slightly bent, thus leaking air very slowly and instead of buying another OE rim, I may replace all 4 if I can find a set for cheap enough.

I'm looking for 17'' rims, preferably 17x7.5 and I'm willing to pay around $400 for just the rims, and I can pay for shipping, and if it was local for pickup, that'd be even better.

Curb rash and scratches are totally acceptable.

Any offers?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Whats up guys,

One of my rims are slightly bent, thus leaking air very slowly and instead of buying another OE rim, I may replace all 4 if I can find a set for cheap enough.

I'm looking for 17'' rims, preferably 17x7.5 and I'm willing to pay around $400 for just the rims, and I can pay for shipping, and if it was local for pickup, that'd be even better.

Curb rash and scratches are totally acceptable.

Any offers?
[/b]

you got a pm**

·
Registered
31 Posts
If you want look tyhrough your phone book and on the net for Rim or alloy repair companies they can typically repair most rims for about $100.00 and repaint for $50.00
www.rimdoctor.com
www.rim-repair.com

These are a couple, there is also a company that is North American Wide and typically work out of local auto shops. You might even be able to find a better deal then that, depends on the damage.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you want look tyhrough your phone book and on the net for Rim or alloy repair companies they can typically repair most rims for about $100.00 and repaint for $50.00
www.rimdoctor.com
www.rim-repair.com

These are a couple, there is also a company that is North American Wide and typically work out of local auto shops. You might even be able to find a better deal then that, depends on the damage.
[/b]
haha, in the condition that my wheels are in right now, i'm not positive if its even worth spending money to fix. i have curb rash on almost all of the wheels due to two different accidents.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
LapisM6i
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing