Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, as with every other person on this board im looking for 17's off of a reg 6 or even a 3. i really dont care. i need all four. im in long island, ny. any people selling wheels pm me. hopefully there are still people selling there sets. thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
hey, as with every other person on this board im looking for 17's off of a reg 6 or even a 3. i really dont care. i need all four. im in long island, ny. any people selling wheels pm me. hopefully there are still people selling there sets. thanks
[/b]
Are you looking for just a set of four of the stock 17's?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you looking for just a set of four of the stock 17's?
[/b]

perferably. but it depends on pricing. i work at a dealer and have 3 of the oem normal 5 spokes available. but the service manager wants a bit too much for them. i would reather just get 4. why what do you have available??

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have 2 wheels you can check out if you want. They are not in the best condition though. They are definately used, have some curb rash. I am located in williamsburg bk. not far from the island.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I got a set of four off of a 04. They have a little bit a curb damage on one of them but are not that bad. I will try to get a pic of them for you. If your still interested?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got a set of four off of a 04. They have a little bit a curb damage on one of them but are not that bad. I will try to get a pic of them for you. If your still interested?
[/b]

i am still very interested. pm me a price and pics if you have them. i dont care about curb rash if its not ridiculous, i care about bends. let me know please.

actually ill pm you.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ttt. still looking for a set

·
Registered
20 Posts
Like I said before I have 2 wheels. Some rash All for the price of free. But you have to come to brooklyn to pick them up. let me know if you want them because i have to get rid of them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts