Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
why dont you just patch the tire? or did it blow out...? I had a nail in my tire for the longest time, it got to the point where the head of the nail was worn off, but a good patch job from the inside took care of it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
If you look in the phone book I am sure that there is a tire place around you that will sell you a single tire......thats just what i would do instead of asking if someone wanted to ship a single tire?????

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well CaptMorgan and me are currently trying to meet up somewhere, seeing that he's from North Jersey also...hopefully we meet up soo because my moms intrepid is a smooth ride...but i can't deal with an automatic anymore... its driving me crazy!!!!

the tire..yeah the nail went in..and apparently i didnt know i had a flat and drove on it for a while...so says the local guy..i dunno my dad took it over to him to see if he could fix it..the guys' an idiot..i heard a little interior vibrartion, but i was in the middle of a 3 lane highway with no shoulder, finally found a shopping center about 50 feet from when i heard the vibration in the cabin, and pulled into the shopping center to see if maybe one or two of the lug nuts were loose...went around the car and the very last tire i check was dead flat...

so yeah hopefully this works and i'll be back up again, gonna look for a new set come the spring though...hopefully i'll be able to make it through the winter.

Thanks for the advice though guys much appreciated as always

1 - 7 of 7 Posts