Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, if anyone out there has an 03-05 17" stock rim (with or without tire, but preferrably with) that they are looking to unload I may be interested in it if the price is right. I bent one of mine on a pothole this weekend, and I'd like to get a replacement. I'm in Cleveland so if one of you Great Lakes folks has one that would be great, but I'll be happy to work out shipping with someone further away as well.

Thanks in Advance!

·
Registered
383 Posts
I don't want to threadjack, but after sl1200 gets his rim, I'm looking for one also. I got a bad case of curb rash pulling out of the gas station over the weekend 'cuz I wasn't paying attention. My rim is still OK, but pretty ugly. If anyone is selling one 17" in pristine condition, let me know.

·
Registered
979 Posts
try ebay..

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have 3 extra 17" rims with the stock tires off of a 05 6s. I live in tennessee. not really sure how much the ship & hand. will be. Just sold the other rim and tire for $130 Make me an offer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have 3 extra 17" rims with the stock tires off of a 05 6s. I live in tennessee. not really sure how much the ship & hand. will be. Just sold the other rim and tire for $130 Make me an offer.
[/b]
These wheels are in excellent condition. I like mine and thanks again!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Um yea they didnt make the stock 17' rim for the 03 in the states.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If anyone is interested, I've got a set of stock 17" for sale. One has minor curb rash, the other 3 are in great condition. I had to replace the two front tires with a pair of Big O's when one of the stock Michelins blew out. The Big O's still have a lot of tread left (see pic). The rear Michelins aren't worth packaging. BTW, I still have the good Michelin for sale, too. I'll try and get a pic of it up tomorrow but it has approx 4K miles on it.

I'd prefer to sell the rims together, but willing to sell separately. Make me an offer, you pay necessary shipping. I'm in San Diego.

For those that have extra rims available, please post or PM pictures.... and prices.
[/b]

·
Registered
129 Posts
Um yea they didnt make the stock 17' rim for the 03 in the states.
[/b]
I thought they did?
Wouldn't that be what was stock on the sports package 6s?
I don't know for sure because I got the 6i but I thought I remembered saying that at some point I was going to get the 17" wheels when I bought the car. (I finally did about 2 months ago, thank you mazda6club buy/sell section).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
10 Participants
a10rplyr
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing