Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to buy a pair of OEM fog light inserts. Those black plastic grill things that are on the front bumper (driver and passenger side both) found on non fog light models. PM me w/any details

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
12 Posts
do you just need the inserts or the actual foglight covers. I have the inserts from my 07 6i when I installed oem foglights so I still have the inserts laying around my house right now. PM if you're interested

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pm'ed

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can anyone help me, I want to put some foglight on my 07 mazda 6i the one have bought didnt fit in the slot who can tell me which will work

·
Registered
6 Posts
same problem

I have the same problem, busted out the fog light from a semi tire and tried to buy some fog lights on ebay, purchased the 1st generation ones in error. Need to know which ones to get for a 2007 mazda6i VE. I did notice that my model is pre-wired for them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You need to make sure you get the US model. There are several that do not fit for the US model sold on ebay. The only ones I have been able to find are around $200 that will fit the 2006-2008 US mazda 6. The ones on ebay are not for the US version, well most of the ones on ebay are not.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thread revival, still looking!

*I know my message won't get much attention here but i am still on the fence about it...just throwing out a feeler about selling my 2 12" Alpine Type R 1222d in a custom dual ported box tuned to 38hz, local only.

·
Registered
698 Posts
What is a "fog light insert mod?" I am guessing this is why you want an other set of oem inserts?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, El Paso! That's my hometown! Well anyhow, I had cut out the diamond shaped pattern to make it like a grill i guess, so it would be like the grill in the middle. I want another set because I'm simply scrapping the idea and just never got around to replacing it although it did come out perfect.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Wow, El Paso! That's my hometown! Well anyhow, I had cut out the diamond shaped pattern to make it like a grill i guess, so it would be like the grill in the middle. I want another set because I'm simply scrapping the idea and just never got around to replacing it although it did come out perfect.
Ah.. I see...
So what school did you go to?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Regretfully moved out during middle school, but right now I'm at ASU

·
Registered
698 Posts
Oh I see, so what school would you have gone to? I am currently at UTEP myself, a grad from Hanks HS I went to DeVry in Phoenix for a year and realized it was utter crap of a school. My cousin lived down the street from ASU in glendale on thunderbird. Crashed a few parties there every now and then... Boyy was ASU a party school....

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think I would have gone to Franklin High School, that school and k-12 for that matter were all within 5 miles of my house. Yes, ASU is definitely a party school but I'm actually very thankful I live off campus.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump

·
Registered
698 Posts
I am in the process of buying foglight bezels, (which i already have the brackets and the the lamps. So all I need is the bezels.
I am hoping the stealership isn't going to break the bank for this cheap piece of plastic.
But once I get these installed i will be happy to sell you mine....
i'll let you know when I get them and my price...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So just to clarify, you have the fog light covers that are installed on non-fog light models? If so, I will be waiting

Thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts