Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your thoughts on the regular WRX compared to the MS6.
Please try to keep this format.

-Speed

-Engine/Turbo design

-AWD/Handling

-Reliablity ( I am talking about 3.5 years max as I dont keep my cars longer)

-Comfort/Innovation

-Would you trade your MS6 for a regular WRX (Yes or No)

Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Speed

-Similar, with the 6 being a little quicker especialy at high speeds. The WRX responds better to bolt on's. I haven't seen any impressive results from intakes/exhausts on MS6's... I'm talking track numbers

Engine/Turbo design

-Both good but the boxer is ideal for turbocharging and the WRX TMIC has better flow, plus it isn't as picky with gas (although it needs 93 as well) The 6 has a little less lag

AWD/Handling

-AWD system is superior on the WRX, the handling is better on the MS6

Reliability

-I believe the WRX will outlast the MS6. Most of Subaru's cars are turbocharged so they know what they are doing, plus Subaru beat out Honda in 2004's consumer guide for most reliable manufacturer.

Comfort/innovation

-The MS6 is much more substantial and comfortable to drive. They are both innovative

Would I trade it in for a normal WRX?

- Heeeellll no! :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Speed

-Similar, with the 6 being a little quicker especialy at high speeds. The WRX responds better to bolt on's. I haven't seen any impressive results from intakes/exhausts on MS6's... I'm talking track numbers

Engine/Turbo design

-Both good but the boxer is ideal for turbocharging and the WRX TMIC has better flow, plus it isn't as picky with gas (although it needs 93 as well) The 6 has a little less lag

AWD/Handling

-AWD system is superior on the WRX, the handling is better on the MS6

Reliability

-I believe the WRX will outlast the MS6. Most of Subaru's cars are turbocharged so they know what they are doing, plus Subaru beat out Honda in 2004's consumer guide for most reliable manufacturer.

Comfort/innovation

-The MS6 is much more substantial and comfortable to drive. They are both innovative

Would I trade it in for a normal WRX?

- Heeeellll no! :)
[/b]
Hey, thanks for replying and keeping the format. Makes it so easy to read thanks man

1 - 4 of 4 Posts