Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody is interested there's a Sport here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mazda-Mazda...sspagenameZWDVW

Currently sitting at $8700. Who was looking for that crate motor? :)

Production date: Feb '06. Damage seems mainly to driver's side, with both doors and probably B and C pillar damage. Interior mostly good (except for driver's side doors of course) and engine compartment look almost untouched. Only 500 miles.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I dont think anyone would buy it to fix it, with that kinda damage, you could probably get a new one with the money put into it to fix it + buy that.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I think thats the one they've been trying to sell for a while now. Price is still kinda steep.. Needs alot of work
[/b]
Yup, looks to be the same one. Lots of damage for 8700. Their E bay fees have to be adding up. They would be better putting it at 6500 and letting it go before having to pay more listing fees.

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
788 Posts
Yeah someone needs to get this thing, take the motor and drivetrain, abuse it greatly to see what our setup can handle :) Thats what I'd like to see come of this :)

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Yeah, that's been re-listed a few times already.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Buy it and always park with the good side facing out lol

·
Registered
900 Posts
Too much structural damage (b-pillar, frame rail/rocker). Poor man's MS6? It's just a come-along away from show ready!!! :laugh:

·
Registered
76 Posts
nice. engine is still intact. i want that shift knob. mine has a scratch on it.
[/b]
You too? my wife scratched mine with her damned ring. fooking women

·
Registered
651 Posts
You too? my wife scratched mine with her damned ring. fooking women
[/b]
Mine got scratched up on the showroom floor...didn't notice till a few days later. Annoys the heck out of me every time I see it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Mine got scratched up on the showroom floor...didn't notice till a few days later. Annoys the heck out of me every time I see it.
[/b]
Same here... Also have a scratched shifter.... Not sure how it got there, noticed it the second day I had the car.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Mine seems to have one or two more little scratches on the chrome part every time I take it in for service.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts