Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried posting this in the wheel section and Vert suggested posting it in the speed section. I've been looking for a good set of rims for my speed6, and I was wondering if these would have any hope of fitting. there gramlights 57f's and there size is 18x8.5 5x114.3 +45 I can get a really good deal on them if they would fit some how.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
yes they should fit. the rim is wider (7.5 stock) and offset is +50 stock, so you might rub if lowered, but i think it should fit fine[/b]
Sorry to butt in, but your info is incorrect IMHO.

Stock - 18x7J, +55 215-45-18

·
Premium Member
3,070 Posts
To my knowledge, I've never seen anyone put wider than a 8" rim on a MS6... I'm not sure if that would work...

·
Registered
851 Posts
i've tried a 8.5 with a 45+ it's rubs

·
Registered
188 Posts
I tried posting this in the wheel section and Vert suggested posting it in the speed section. I've been looking for a good set of rims for my speed6, and I was wondering if these would have any hope of fitting. there gramlights 57f's and there size is 18x8.5 5x114.3 +45 I can get a really good deal on them if they would fit some how.[/b]
Will they allow a test fit? You may have to roll your fenders, but If you're spending 1500+ on rims, I imagine you don't mind paying another hundred or two to ensure proper fitment.

·
Registered
851 Posts
i can fit a 8.0 wide with 38+ with rolled fenders a 8.0 45+ will fit without fenders rolled

·
Registered
693 Posts
Haha im trying to get answers without sounding noob...and I know there are probably unlimited options on this but what my question is . Im buying rims and want to use the stock tires. what is the size i need to get when ordering the wheels. basically what im asking is what are sizes of the stock rims. offsets and sizes.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.