1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replying to Topic 'would these fit? Quick'

Originally posted by redss

What's the offset?[/b]
Hmmm it doesnt say, all it says is "Momo Sports ,17 x 7.1/2,Fit most 5 stud Nissans,Skyline,200sx,300sx,fit some Fords "

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Reading Topic: would these fit? Quick

Well you better contact the seller quickly to find out the offset, otherwise you will find yourself looking for some spacers and some longer wheel studs just to mount the wheels on your car.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Originally posted by 84FordMan

Well you better contact the seller quickly to find out the offset, otherwise you will find yourself looking for some spacers and some longer wheel studs just to mount the wheels on your car.[/b]
Yeah you're right, i think i'll wait around for someone to sell their orginal 17inch alloys....:sarc whenever that may be. hahah

Thanks

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Well he got back to me with the tyre size...which is 225/45ZR/17 Bridgstone potenzas, he is now checkin the offset.....though the tyre size seems wrong i think...beats me

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Ok he got back to me again...and this is what he said, is this info of any help?

hey,im not sure what the measurements are but they do fit
skylines,200sx,magnas,holden apollo,daewoo leganza,ford, anything with
5/114.3 stud pattern. cheers

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

They are ugly IMHO. It does not look good with the "mounting plates" for the spokes on the rim... strange...

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

from what i can find out it seems to be a 17x 7.5 40mm offset with 225/45ZR/17 tyres

Standard tyre size on the Aussie m6 17 inch is 215/45 R17

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Well I can't be entirely sure. BUT I'm pretty sure those will be fine. Even if it does rub you could always roll the fenders.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Originally posted by Kincaid

Well I can't be entirely sure. BUT I'm pretty sure those will be fine. Even if it does rub you could always roll the fenders.[/b]
Roll the fenders? not sure what that is!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

If the wheel and tire stick out too far with the car lowered. Rolling the fenders will roll the inside edge thus allowing it to fit a wider wheel.

But if you don't lower you won't have to worry about that with a 17 anyways.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

I don't see that being a problem. Chances are the backpads can be shaved for a couple of mm if nreeded anyways. But I'd say it'd be fine as is.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: would these fit? Quick

so bascially it wouldnt be a good fit then? if i need to change things in order to put them on :(

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: would these fit? Quick

Ok people help me out, when i go shopping for mag/alloys what size and offset would be a perfect fit? and why is the tyre sizes in aussie land different from the US?

·
Registered
468 Posts

they will fit...6 bolt pattern is 5x114.3 and the offset of the stock wheel is 55 for 16" and 60 for 17" use this site for a guesstimate on fitment:

http://toy4two.home.mindspring.com/offset.html

1 - 19 of 19 Posts