Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man metrotown mazda's got the worst attitudes ever
the parts talk as if you owe them money or something

·
Registered
232 Posts
I won't go metrotown mazda anymore. FIrst, I asked them on phone about the defective engine fan. They kept on saying it is normal. Then, I went there for a medium service. I asked them to change my aftermarket bulbs back to factory bulbs. They refused to do so. Ok, it is fine, i can do it myself. THen they went out and looked at my car and saw my aftermarket rims. They threaten me that they would void my warrenty if I don't change them back to stock rims. They kept on saying BS about how stupid I am to mod my car. I really hate their attitude. Finally, I just left without any service done. I think they knew how mad i was. It was totally BS.

I won't go there anymore for sure.

I went to morrey mazda a week later for service. It was a wonderful experience. They offer me a ride to Park Royal even I didn't ask for it. They fully understand the defective fan problem. Customer service was really nice. Everything was great. To me, Morrey Mazda is the best.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is morrey the one in north van?
how's wolfe? anybody got any detals on that?
the only reason i am staying at metrotown mazdas is cuz they gave me this zoom-zoom vip card so I can get 15% off of accesories and labour when I bought my car...
sigh
even toyota's got better faces

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
i heard wolfe on *BOUNDARY* has bad service too but you won't know until you try them out.

that say i now service my car at morrey in north van after i was fed up with signature. i also had the fan problem happen around the same time as canleaf. signature didn't resolve it saying it was perfectly normal. morrey replaced it without any questions.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Morrey North Van is really good. I get deals at the parts department and they do all my TSB's and recalls. Even the US ones when I show them a printout from Mazdatech forums. Also, the only thing that will void warranty is if the problem is deemed to have been caused by the aftermarket part. So, if your shocks fail on you and you have a CAI or Magnaflow exhaust, it won't void warranty because those items have nothing to do with your shocks. However, if you have aftermarket lowering springs and your shocks fail, then they'll void that part of the warranty due to the non factory springs which could have caused the shocks to fail. Yeah, and I hear lots of stories about Metrotown Mazda. They quote you a price for you and expect you to go to other places to compare. They did that to a friend and the friend went back to Morrey. My buddy at Morrey told him that deal is too good so he can't beat it and to just buy the car at Metrotown. Guy went to Metrotown and then they added a whole bunch of service charges and stuff so he ended up going back to Morrey and getting a better deal than at Metro.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Well I started off my first service at Wolfe Langley on friday and they were great..... Didn't have any problems at all! I told them my heater fan was loud.... and they said they will order me a new one! WOW
And they also fixed a hatch rattle that metrotown mazda couldnt fix for over a year!!! I asked them not to wash my car...and surprise, when I pick up my car it hasn't been washed!! That Frank guy over there at metrotown has no clue on anything!!!

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Yeah, and my friend was there looking for an '06 Mazda3. They didn't have the one he wanted, and they never offered to do an inventory check at other locations. They just told him that's the last one THEY have and somehow convinced him to put $500 down on the car saying it's fully refundable. Now my friend is regretting it after reading this thread.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I started off my first service at Wolfe Langley on friday and they were great..... Didn't have any problems at all! I told them my heater fan was loud.... and they said they will order me a new one! WOW
And they also fixed a hatch rattle that metrotown mazda couldnt fix for over a year!!! I asked them not to wash my car...and surprise, when I pick up my car it hasn't been washed!! That Frank guy over there at metrotown has no clue on anything!!!
[/b]
could u tell me wher wolfe langley is
it's somewhere around the toyotatown right :eek:
along with subaru ?

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
i've been to morrey mazda on hastings... they are .. ok ..

they always give me rides to work and did fix a few warranty related issues.

but i don't know why, but i always feel guilty (i shouldn't) whenever i ask for anything warranty related.

its almost like you have to brace yourself to get a fight. it shouldn't be that way.

i know art here of wolfe's mazda in langley. and a few members here recommend them.

i might give them a try next.

i've had a squeeky clutch that two times i told mazda on hastings its inside the clutch area, and two times all they did was lube the clutch pedal inside the cabin which hasn't really resolved anything. sigh.

i even put it in writing twice... seems like there's a disconnect between the front service guys and the technicians who get the work done.

·
Registered
542 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Art's a sales person there.

·
Registered
232 Posts
i've been to morrey mazda on hastings... they are .. ok ..
[/b]
The Morrey Mazda I went b4 is in North Van, not the one on hastings. Ichi told me to go there for the engine fan fix. I don't know about the one on Hastings :p

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
The service guy from North Van is at the Vancouver location once a week so the service there should be the same...but then again, who knows what happens there the 5 days he's not there. But as Canleaf said, the North Van guys are quite good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts