Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings all,

It's me again! I can only wonder what you guys are thinking when "OCTOGONPC starts another thread...". Well, I will keep the convo to a minimum, and let the pics do all the talking. I present to you a WORLD EXCLUSIVE (straight from the mfg / before release) look at the Eagle Eyes MZ287/MZ290 B6WP0-BH Headlamps:

1) High Beam
2) Low Beam
3) Turn Signal
4) Halo Lights

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The devil is in the details...

when do they come out? how much? details man, details!
>:)

I got these wonderful images from the same person I contacted about the Aftermarket Tail Lights (still in development). He is getting me the "DETAILS", and TRUST, as soon as I get them and verify them, you all will be the 1ST to know! I was thinking these may be a great candidate for a GROUP BUY. Please stay tuned!

·
Administrator
8,418 Posts
Any chance you can convince your "source" to do something nice for the 2nd-gens?
:grin2:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Dammit!!...For some reason I can never see pics that OCTOGONPC posts when I'm on my work computer!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Dammit!!...For some reason I can never see pics that OCTOGONPC posts when I'm on my work computer!
Ditto.

I still don't know what the heck his new wheels look like.

Oh the suspense!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Official purchase link!

Ok...here it is:

PRICE: $500 + $160.53 (Shipping) = $660.53

LINK:
"http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/100-New-Product-LED-Headlight-for_60170382443.html"

ALERT: When using the LINK feature on this site, it re-directs to ALIEXPRESS. Please Copy & Paste Link in browser. I tested that process and it worked.
- Thanks to @MadStyle for the heads-up!

NOTE: PayPal is accepted!

·
Registered
916 Posts
looks promising, that type of lighting do they use? Is it an all LED unit based on the sealed ports of the housing?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LED

looks promising, that type of lighting do they use? Is it an all LED unit based on the sealed ports of the housing?
Details from the link:

Product Description:

1. Type: LED Headlight
2. Package Included: One pair for one car use (Left and Right Lamp. 2 PCS/carton).
3. Upgrade your vehicle with a racing look.
4. Restyled the appearance with higher performance lighting output.
5. Direct replacement.
6. Easy installation (Professional installation recommended).
- The LED Headlight have the same connections and wires with the original cars.
- It is play and plug. However, some of the cars are sensitive we recommend buyer to install these tail lights by professional installer. It is easy install. It is play and plug.
7. Left Hand Drive and Right Hand Drive both available.
8. LEDs will stay cool situation and longer life spam with NONE color fading.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
More Goodies from this company...

Saw these, and wondered, for THOSE of us who WANT THESE, but do not have these, would there be an interest for a GROUP BUY?

COLD LIGHT Style DRL for Mazda 6 / Atenza:

LINK:
Wholesale DRL the Newest Modified LED for Atenza Daytime Running Light - Alibaba.com
"http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/DRL-the-Newest-Modified-LED-for_60079299430.html"

ALERT: When using the LINK feature on this site, ALIBABA Links re-direct to ALIEXPRESS. Please Copy & Paste Link in browser. I tested that process and it worked.

Minimum Order is 10 (-1 for me).
Full price w/ Shipping (to one destination): US $623.29
Per Unit Price: $62.33 + Shipping (I'd likely use USPS one-price shipping to keep it simple)

IF YES, Put your "THANKS" to this post, and IF I get 9 more persons, I'll start a Group Buy Post and copy you all on it.

1 - 20 of 296 Posts