Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went in to the tire store today with a flat....had a nail in the side and couldn't be repaired. Darn, had to buy wome Yokohama 520's......While in the store, had to look at the Enkei's......Ended up slapping on some Enkie PKR's....Black on Chrome....makes the Lapis blue look like a million!

Problem is tho, I got some Enkei DM5's that I need to do something with...any thoughts?

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Went in to the tire store today with a flat....had a nail in the side and couldn't be repaired. Darn, had to buy wome Yokohama 520's......While in the store, had to look at the Enkei's......Ended up slapping on some Enkie PKR's....Black on Chrome....makes the Lapis blue look like a million!

Problem is tho, I got some Enkei DM5's that I need to do something with...any thoughts?
[/b]
Size, color and pics!! :drive:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, these are added while at work. They were taken with my cell phone.

Forgot to add....put Yokohama YK520's on the wheels. They are a specific tire only available at Disount Tire (at least that's what Yokohama tells me). 60K treadlife warranty, protected sidewall, etc...plus the tread is directional and split for performance in wet and dry weather. Jury is still out on them, but they're quiet on the highway and they received a 5 star rating from users on the Discount Tire website. Anyone have any experience with them so far?

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
solution:

sell me your dm5's.
[/b]
hmmm....
I have 2 DM5's that are pristene. Two with a minor curb encounter. Easily repaired. No bent rims, they all balance nicely. What are you willing to pay? I'll try to post pics later, too busy lately...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
looks good now you need to lower it.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
hmmm....
I have 2 DM5's that are pristene. Two with a minor curb encounter. Easily repaired. No bent rims, they all balance nicely. What are you willing to pay? I'll try to post pics later, too busy lately...
[/b]
heh, its all you man. kinda like the rules in our selling forum, please post a price!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Forgot to add....put Yokohama YK520's on the wheels. They are a specific tire only available at Disount Tire (at least that's what Yokohama tells me). 60K treadlife warranty, protected sidewall, etc...plus the tread is directional and split for performance in wet and dry weather. Jury is still out on them, but they're quiet on the highway and they received a 5 star rating from users on the Discount Tire website. Anyone have any experience with them so far?
[/b]

I have them on a 2003 6i. I put them on at about 30K and have 48K+ on them now and they are still going strong. Lot's of tread left on them. I don't know how many 32nd's are left, but they are still in the green on the Mazda score card. All in all, for the money, I really like them. Definitely an improvement over the stockers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts