Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everythings set and I'm gonna make the trek ( 150 miles ) to pick the car up tomorrow! Assuming its clean and all of course.

Black on Black 6s loaded - sport, bose, leather, moonroof, side airbags, comfort package, 5 spd manual. 700 over invoice with 10 down and 4.45 financing for the rest.

I can't wait!! I'll be sure to take lots of pics for you guys!

So I've been reading alot of the threads on breaking in. I guess its going to be a really really long drive home since I can't speed .. and have to vary rpm's which = slowing down :(

UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!

Here's the link to the pics! Your standard Black 6s with sport package but still! I'm soooo happy!

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view...?page_id=352550

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Reading Topic: woohoo! Picking my car up tomorrow!

Hey, shut up little padwan. I got like 900 posts on you so no lip from the learners.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Replying to Topic 'woohoo! Picking my car up tomorrow!'

Just cause i don't P/W! So be it!

And, learner? Where's your 6? :p

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Originally posted by davecoyne

Just cause i don't P/W! So be it!  

And, learner?  Where's your 6? :p[/b]
My 900+ posts on you says that I know more about the 6 than you and I don't even have one.

pWN3D!!11!!!!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

Sorry to burst your bubble Kincaid, but
postwhoring != knowledge
I'm not saying you're not knowledgeable, I'm just saying your post count has nothing to do with it. Cheer up though buckaroo, you can still whore away! ;)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

We can still whore? Cool! Oh, Kincaid, since I have like, 29% more posts than you, does that mean that I am 29% more knowlegable about the 6? :D

·
Registered
391 Posts

Posted by Phrosted

We can still whore? Cool! Oh, Kincaid, since I have like, 29% more posts than you, does that mean that I am 29% more knowlegable about the 6?  [/b]
No, it means that you should get a life...

I have 300+ posts on that forum since september and I must be one of those who know everything about that car...

Ask anyone... ;)

oh and dBO, CONGRATS for your 6 buddy!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Err I was only kidding. Whoring has never been my thing. lol. You can have it Phrosted. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts