Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I thought it was a slim to none chance of anyone finding this."

Erica Chevillar has no regrets about her decision to pose for an on-line bikini site. She makes $31,000 a year. She's living in Boca Raton, where the cost of living has been wiping her out. She turned to modelling bikinis to make a little extra cash.

"If you ask half the teachers they have a second job. Who's to say what job they take?" she says.

The West Boca Raton High School teacher became the focus of an investigation earlier in the week after a parent complained about the photos at a school board meeting.

The district dropped its investigation two days later, finding Chevillar did nothing wrong.

Still, the media ran with the story. Her photos have been on television stations all over the country. Her images viewed tens of thousands of times on-line.

"I'm not ashamed of anything I've done. I think all the pictures are appropriate, they're covered, they're classy."

Chevillar took the pictures in January at the USA National Bikini Team's headquarters in Boca.

She says she's been modelling since college and was even a Hooter's calender girl.

When she took these pics, she tried to be discreet, because she didn't want it to conflict with her day job.

"The USA National Bikini Team only used my first name. So if you type in my name, it does not pop up."

Chevillar says her school has stood behind her. Still, she will be quitting in two weeks, because she just can't live on a teacher's salary.

She doesn't regret the pictures and thinks all of this has been much ado about nothing. She says now that she's leaving teaching, she will pose again for the bikini team in two weeks.

"I keep my professional and personal life separate. We're supposed to be held at this high level, but I get paid less than someone at Bloomingdales."
[/b]
http://www.wptv.com/News/051006_WestBocaTeacherPoses.cfm

Here's her pic:

More pics here: http://www.usanbt.com/team.php?category_id=96&parent_id=11

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
I wonder if they tested any of the properties of silicone...

·
Registered
823 Posts
Maybe I would have paid more attention in school. I wouldn't have learned any more, but I would have paid attention.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Oh. My. God. (drooling on keyboard)

And as if the parents in Boca Raton, of all places, should be complaining.

Any one of her students could walk to a beach and see the same thing!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Is that drums I hear? Van Halen what?

"I think of all the education that I missed..."

hehe
:D

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
i had a teacher in high school who was in the Ms. VA pageant, VERY hot! I was her favorite student and of course she was my favorite student. She was only 5 years older than me, liked to wear white pants with a thong under them that you could obviously see, sometimes thin shirts, etc. Best year of english EVER.

·
Registered
805 Posts
i had a teacher in high school who was in the Ms. VA pageant, VERY hot! I was her favorite student and of course she was my favorite student.
[/b]
she was your favorite student? what were you teaching her? lol.

This one is hot, but *IIRC* not as hot as that teacher that got busted for having sex with her 13 year old student.

*edit: Ahh, here she is, Debra LaFave.... http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/teacherpics.html

Not as hot as I remembered, but not bad for a 13 year old kid to nail... lol. She got off too, thats what's craziest about it. Imagine if it were the other way around (Male teacher with a 13 year old female student) He would have been hung up by his balls and given 30 years in prison.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
26 Participants
Breezor
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing