Mazda 6 Forums banner
61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Anyone in SE WI (Milwaukee-ish) interested in some ms6 stock rims? I traded her in a couple weeks ago and just have these laying around the garage. They have tires on them but 2 of them are completely bald. I don't really want to ship these so I figured I'd see if there was any interest locally. Let me know if you are interested. Either PM me or send an email to [email protected]. I can take pictures and send them upon request.

Thanks,
Nic
Saw your CL post a while ago, you had MS3 wheels as well at one point, no? Might be interested in those...IIRC I'm not too far from you either.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey guys,
Milwaukee area guy here, I see most of you said stop by 6crew so i shall, but in the meantime we should have a meet up. Turbodoug were you parked out at wyndridge apts in the middle of april out off of janesville road? I am free on any non-brewer gameday to grab a beer grill out or be an extra set of hands to help with a mod, catch u guys soon

·
Registered
78 Posts
Damn, i wish i had posted earlier rather than lurking for a month or two! oh well, next time!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yep, have been :) btw you still haven't posted that pic of your lawnmower!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are there any Milwaukee area Speed 6er's around that can offer a suggestion of a good mechanic or offer their help?

I had a CEL P0401 code come up and the shop told me my EGR valve is shot. I don't have the confidence to replace it on my own, but also don't want to pay the dealer price and labor costs.

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
Are there any Milwaukee area Speed 6er's around that can offer a suggestion of a good mechanic or offer their help?

I had a CEL P0401 code come up and the shop told me my EGR valve is shot. I don't have the confidence to replace it on my own, but also don't want to pay the dealer price and labor costs.
stay away from Randy!

We can help you with your ride. Usually the price is beer, food, and paying it forward in the future.

·
Registered
78 Posts
i'm around to give a hand as well my job situation is crazy... palmz, where do you live? shoot me a pm we are trying to get some more 6s involved in meets.. i live near southridge mall

·
Registered
131 Posts
What's up, peepz? I've been gone a while... Several years ago, I traded in my '04 5-door for an '07 Mazda3. Man, that car was terrible in the winters around here, and I had a newborn on the way, so I traded that in for an '08 Pontiac G8 (base model with V6) which was a pretty good winter car once I got some Blizzaks on it. I've had the G8 for the last 2.5 years or so. Well, last week, some chick in a Jeep Liberty rear-ended me on I-94 out in Brookfield, causing a 4-car pile-up. Everyone came out of the wreck with no injuries, but my G8 took the worst beating of the lot and was ruled a total loss yesterday. RIP G8. She was good to me while she lasted...

Well, the good news here is that this has turned out to be a great way to get out of the upside-down loan I had on the G8 and I found a spiffy Volcanic Red '05 Mazda6 5-Door that I should be taking delivery on tomorrow evening! Yay for getting back into a Mazda6 and bringing me back to this great site! It definitely wasn't my preferred color, but I'm getting a really good price on it and the car is in immaculate condition considering it's age and still drives like a new car. I almost forgot how quick these cars are with the V6 in them!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hows it going guys. Just picked up my first mazda earlier this week. been reading a bit on the forums. nice to know there are guys from around the state here as well. im from the wausau area. hope to meet everyone someday. i got a blazing copper 5dr

61 - 80 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.