Mazda 6 Forums banner
41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey guys, I have been pretty busy lately. I started grad school this fall, and still working.... So not much free time. I think since the last time I posted, I installed the CP-e HPFP, Oil Catch Can, and I have black emblems now. I took the badgeless grill off cause it didn't fit quite right, and I want to repaint it. I also finally got around to replacing my fluids with AMS oil synthetics.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ha, just found this part of the forum! Name is Brian. I've been over on the "other forums" since May of this year. Got a 2006 Mazda6 V6 5 speed manual, mainly just focusing on exterior mods right now. I'm in Muskego, about 20 minutes south west of Milwaukee.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
welcome to both of you!!!!!!!!......it's been pretty dead in here lately

·
Registered
86 Posts
So who also had there MS6 out at BomB shelter?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Wasn't me. But what's bomb shelter and more importantly where the he'll have you been hiding? Lol
I just got 2nd and 3rd gear rebuilt in my tranny so finally back in business. Any chance you'd want to sell your LED tail lights? Can't seem to get ahold of a set.
Got my nextmod grill and cracked it already so operation fiberglass is underway.

Any new mods on your end?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Bomber shelter is a bar on 2nd street by the allen bradley clock tower.

Sorry, I don't think there is anyway I'll part with my LED tails unless I sell the car.

Ouch, how did that happen to your transmission?

I actually spun out the other day and crack my front bumper cover, and cracked my wind shield washer tank. I think I am going to wait until spring to get that fixed. I thought I could get through one more winter on my winter tires, but the back tires are bit worn, so I guess what I get for trying to save a dollar.

The only new mod are blackout emblems, including the one on my winter wheels. I think bigger mods maybe on hold for bit since I have to pay grad school tuition now.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
not sure on the tranny, just was never the same after the clutch tsb and eventually got worse... I think they screwed something up when the did the tsb but they'll never admit to it and they would never address it until it started popping out od second gear.
They blamed it on my "driving habits" but covered it under warranty so I could care less as long as it doesn't happen again.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Sorry bud, I'm stuck working that day.
Pop over to 6crew and ask there... Seems to be a few guys going from the area.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Yes do come over to the darkside young Jedi. Lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Anyone in SE WI (Milwaukee-ish) interested in some ms6 stock rims? I traded her in a couple weeks ago and just have these laying around the garage. They have tires on them but 2 of them are completely bald. I don't really want to ship these so I figured I'd see if there was any interest locally. Let me know if you are interested. Either PM me or send an email to [email protected]. I can take pictures and send them upon request.

Thanks,
Nic

41 - 60 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.