Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the wisconsin area want to get a meet going now that the weather is starting to warm up?

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm always up for a meet..... just where and when.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I am up for another meet. I am busy pretty much every weekend until like May 30th.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
let me know when you guys are available, I'm itching to get a grill out going.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Should we get a meet planned sometime in July? I think the next weekend i would have free would be July 18th/19th.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm always down for a meet. July is fine if we want to plan something official.
Otherwise, I'm game to just meet up for drinks or whatever like the BBW meet we had over the winter.

Doug, I could use your insight on a few things as you seem to be the most "self-modded" guy I've run into and are knowledgeable in the installs.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'll meet up if it's not too far, I'm in the northern Chicago burbs.

·
Registered
86 Posts
06SPEEDEMON I can try to answer your question through PM if you have questions that you want answered before we have a meet. I actually have to add a few more things to my mod list. Last weekend I just installed a Saikou Michi OCC removed the intake mani to do that. Then weekend before that I did the BSD. Next up are stainless steel brake lines, some DOT4 brake fluid, AMSoil for xfr case, diff, and tranny.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey guys,
I still need to roll my fenders soon, the rubbing is holding me back. I'm willing to rent the roller but don't have a spot to meet. Anybody interested? Otherwise anybody know of a body shop in the area that does it for you?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The warmer it gets the easier it will be to roll your fenders. Where is it rubbing? In the back, I'm assuming.
I can't seem to get ahold of the guy with the roller, but I'd be willing to help you out if you get one.
Anybody got a suitable location to turn the meet into a mod party?
I'd say my house, but the old lady kinda rolled her eyes when i mentioned the thought and my drive way is on quite the incline and not very "jack stand friendly"

·
Registered
182 Posts
QUOTE (06SPEEDEMON @ Jun 5 2009, 03:40 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1569459
The warmer it gets the easier it will be to roll your fenders. Where is it rubbing? In the back, I'm assuming.
I can't seem to get ahold of the guy with the roller, but I'd be willing to help you out if you get one.
Anybody got a suitable location to turn the meet into a mod party?
I'd say my house, but the old lady kinda rolled her eyes when i mentioned the thought and my drive way is on quite the incline and not very "jack stand friendly"[/b]
Yeah in the back it rubs - It rubs with 1 person in the back, well 1 very large brother (275lbs), and that's around any small corner. If I'm at a stop and get on the pedal and turn at the same time, it will also rub. It's not too bad but want it done soon. That be great if you could help out, kind of worried about f'in something up. If anything we have two people right now, which is better than 1. So we need a spot and I have nothing we could use. So yeah.. looking for site.. anybody?
-Matt

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
supposed to be nice out tomorrow, anyone up for a last minute mini-meet????

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
if someone rents a roller, I'll help whoever needs it as I've done it before.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.