Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Motorola IHF1000 Bluetooth Phone system for my Mazda6 Wagon. Just wondering if anyone would know how to wire this. I know I need a 5amp fuse, are there any aux inputs on the car (i.e. fog lights or security system) or do I have to wire it in manually.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Well, I don't know how the Motorola version wires in, but I installed a Parrot Bluetooth setup in my 6, and I bought a vehicle specific harness to help with the install. I tell you what, there's NO way I would have been able to do it without this custom harness from www.parrotkits.com. The wiring was very complicated, and the directions were for shit.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wonder if that Parrott harness will work with the motorola setup. I did see your post eariler. What kind of connection did the harness have for the parrot? Also, I guess the harness went into the stereo on the 6 end?
Well, I don't know how the Motorola version wires in, but I installed a Parrot Bluetooth setup in my 6, and I bought a vehicle specific harness to help with the install. I tell you what, there's NO way I would have been able to do it without this custom harness from www.parrotkits.com. The wiring was very complicated, and the directions were for shit.
[/b]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts