Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Basically the ones in favor on this site and among most M6 owners are the Stock Wing, the Stock Lip, or the AutoExe, which if my memory serves me correctly is a bitch to find? I dunno, do a search for it, or hit up Accolade(forum sponsor.)

As far as something different you can look at Universal Wings on a lot of different body kit websites, but thats going to be a hard process because you won't always have an example of thier application on a 6. Installation should be done by a body shop. It's basically getting holes drilled in your trunk so make sure it's someone you trust to do a good job. Your local Mazda dealer may be able to give you a reference if they aren't able to do it themselves.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Basically the ones in favor on this site and among most M6 owners are the Stock Wing, the Stock Lip, or the AutoExe, which if my memory serves me correctly is a bitch to find? I dunno, do a search for it, or hit up Accolade(forum sponsor.)

As far as something different you can look at Universal Wings on a lot of different body kit websites, but thats going to be a hard process because you won't always have an example of thier application on a 6. Installation should be done by a body shop. It's basically getting holes drilled in your trunk so make sure it's someone you trust to do a good job. Your local Mazda dealer may be able to give you a reference if they aren't able to do it themselves.
[/b]
It's actuall ynot a bitch to find the Auto exe lip spoiler. but it's a bitch to be able to afford it lol what is hard is finding it used for a price anyone would actually consider buying it for.

·
Registered
649 Posts
It's actuall ynot a bitch to find the Auto exe lip spoiler. but it's a bitch to be able to afford it lol what is hard is finding it used for a price anyone would actually consider buying it for.
[/b]

Ahh see i knew there was a complaint.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts