Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last week my windshield wiper arm just flat out stopped working, the washer seems to have just exploded inside the arm, and now after a few minutes of wiping it’ll become loose and go limp. I have tightened it every day before my commute, but it’s getting annoying having to do it everyday.

I have only found a single website with the part - Amazon. HOWEVER, it said it would take 1 to 3 months to ship! That's way too long!

I was wondering if anyone else as any places they know of that sell actual windshield wiper arms that fit a 2012 Mazda 6? And if so, is there anyway I could pick it up/have it delivered in a timely manner?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I always read this suggestion here, look for junk shops around town. However, I can't recommend one as I'm not local in your place so I don't know where exactly it is.

·
Rally Racer
2,355 Posts
So last week my windshield wiper arm just flat out stopped working, the washer seems to have just exploded inside the arm, and now after a few minutes of wiping it’ll become loose and go limp. I have tightened it every day before my commute, but it’s getting annoying having to do it everyday.

I have only found a single website with the part - Amazon. HOWEVER, it said it would take 1 to 3 months to ship! That's way too long!

I was wondering if anyone else as any places they know of that sell actual windshield wiper arms that fit a 2012 Mazda 6? And if so, is there anyway I could pick it up/have it delivered in a timely manner?
Welcome to the forum
I say use thread lock.
I would offer more if I knew what year and which arm.
Cheers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts