Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had my windshield replaced because of a major chip that I got in it this weekend. They replaced it but I noticed there was a little bit of the wire of the auto dimming mirror hanging out from the top of the hood, roof liner? So I just pushed it back in. I wasn't impressed by this. Does this wire not have clips or anyting that holds it in place up there, or what? anyone familiar with the installation of the auto dimming mirror, and the wire placement. How do I remove the mirror myself or the headliner to see the path?

Thanks

·
Registered
181 Posts
QUOTE (CU2003 @ Feb 1 2010, 12:06 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1633768
I just had my windshield replaced because of a major chip that I got in it this weekend. They replaced it but I noticed there was a little bit of the wire of the auto dimming mirror hanging out from the top of the hood, roof liner? So I just pushed it back in. I wasn't impressed by this. Does this wire not have clips or anyting that holds it in place up there, or what? anyone familiar with the installation of the auto dimming mirror, and the wire placement. How do I remove the mirror myself or the headliner to see the path?

Thanks[/b]
Nope. It just tucks up in there.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much for your reply. apparently that is the case. Mine was dealer-installed, so all they used was a plastic tape with adhesive on the back of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts