Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the fucking rubber that goes around your windscreen to hold the thing in and keep the water out has COME OFF on the top part... the damn glue that holds it on is now all over my roof!!!!

i'm SO fucking pissed, i JUST ran out of warranty and now this happens??

:swearin: :swearin: :swearin: :swearin: :swearin:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
where do u usually service your car?

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
the fucking rubber that goes around your windscreen to hold the thing in and keep the water out has COME OFF on the top part... the damn glue that holds it on is now all over my roof!!!!

i'm SO fucking pissed, i JUST ran out of warranty and now this happens??

:swearin: :swearin: :swearin: :swearin: :swearin: [/b]
is this the original windshield? and you just ran out of warranty? hard to believe the glue (actually rtv silicone) hasn't cured after all this time.

i'm confused :huh:

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
There was a masive port campaign to solve this problem. That's why I had to wait 14 weeks from the time I signed my papers to the time I got the car.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
usually service it at avante, heard a noise on the roof the other day, figured my sunroof deflector thingy was loose, forgot to check it, same noise again today so i checked and found that fucking shit...i'll post pics tomorrow

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
check you VIN and ask sothea to see if it was to be done under the campaign. A port campaign is like a recall but before it's allowed on the road.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
pm me

1 - 20 of 20 Posts