Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yea...i wanna tint my windows.....so is there any place that any of u guys know that had done a nice job for urself of others that u know of. Also cheap 2 plz....i'm poor.....just broke out all my saving to buy a mz6s....like 4 days ago...so...lol...i'm a broke ass mofo...but i want to have tinted windows....so h0lla back at me people....muc appreciation....btw wats the limit in GA? 35% right? just checking.....

·
Registered
63 Posts
The limit in GA is 32% I believe. I got mine done at K & L Window Tinting in Norcross. They do an awesome job (lifetime guarantee) and the price is $160 ($180 for the windshield stripe).

·
Registered
201 Posts
Custom Sun Control in Marietta off 41.
Custom Sun Control

Here are the laws in Georgia for tint as they stand right now.

Windshield: Non-reflective tint is allowed on the top 6 inches of the windshield.
Front Side Windows: Must allow more than 32% of light in.
Back Side Windows: Must allow more than 32% of light in.
Rear Window: Must allow more than 32% of light in.

In other words 32% all the way around.

BTW- Just a hint but if you want folks on this (or any) internet board to take you seriously, you might want to spend a few minutes writing your posts in a more professional manner. Folks will judge you based on your language.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I would stay away from Vista films b/c you are paying for a name. Vista is Llumar, same stuff, just more expensive. I went to Hot Spot Tinting at the corner of Windy Hill and 41 in the Auto Buffs building. They use Diamond tint which is good film (not the best but close) and it is a bit cheaper. They give you the same warranty as everyone else.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Can anyone post pictures of their vehicles with tint....I have a feeling even 35 or 32 is too light for me...I would appreciate it :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Screw the cops, LOL. Just joking, but I moved here from Arizona a year ago and I drove around my Civic with MUCH darker tint than 32 and I never got in trouble...I think I had 15 on my back windows (but not totally sure)

I'm gonna think about it, I won't be able to get tint until after xmas anyway due to budget constraints..

But thank you all for your input :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts