Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm aware of how to re-program the window switches. I've done it several times but it is now working this time. The battery was not disconnected it just came out of the blue. I tried to re-program several times - nothing. So I disconnected the battery for 15 min or so, reconnected it and tried to reprogram - again nothing. Only the driver side works. The rt front and the rears will not work at all from master or door switches. When I unlock with the remote and hold the unlock key only the drivers rolls down, Fuses are fine. Hope someone can help - very frustrating.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is there a relay somewhere? What is making the clicks? If the master switch is bad how hard is it to replace it?

·
Rally Racer
1,881 Posts
Is there a relay somewhere? What is making the clicks? If the master switch is bad how hard is it to replace it?
The master switch is very easy to replace. Pop the door panel off (3 screws, 1 behind lever, 1 under armrest pull cup and 1 behind courtesy light.) with a tug. Disconnect the plug and unscrew it. One can be grabbed from a 06-08 model sitting in a salvage yard for cheap. I have no idea if this will work but I am a little skeptical since you cannot lower them at each door or with the fob.
There is a body control module that may be involved.
I cannot help you specifically as I have the pre-facelift model and the wiring was changed.
Are you running any special non-OEM bulbs in the car? LED or logo projector? Especially for the interior bulbs?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts