Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to get my windows tinted before the summer hits.

Does anyone know (or recommend) a good place to get it done?
I am looking for a decent professional job in either Edmonton or Calgary (or even Red Deer) if anyone can recommend.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I had my 6 wagon done at Malcomlm's in West Edm last week. The shop is highly recommended on 780tuners.com forums. The tinting was okay but I was really impressed with the price. They gave me a deal and I didn't even ask for it.

They did it right in front of me and they have good selection of magazines. ;)

http://www.malcolmstinting.com/

Rice

I am going to get my windows tinted before the summer hits.

Does anyone know (or recommend) a good place to get it done?
I am looking for a decent professional job in either Edmonton or Calgary (or even Red Deer) if anyone can recommend.

Thanks in advance.
[/b]

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks.

What sorta prices should I expect, $200, $300?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I paid 195 tax included for 35% gray tint all around. Thats us dollars though.
[/b]
Thanks for the reply.

I know there are lots of threads about tinting in the US, and I have noticed a trend of about $200 for full coverage. I am assuming there will probably be a difference in price (more than just the currency exchange rate), which is why I figured posting here might get me some more local numbers. My buddy got his probe tinted in Edmonton for $200 (and he has two less windows than us).

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks.

What sorta prices should I expect, $200, $300?
[/b]
I paid $225 + GST for 7 windows on my wagon @ Malcolm's. They do a lot of the west end dealerships (BMW, Volvo...)

SuperTint (West Edm) http://www.supertint.com/ - quoted me $209 + gst for 5 windows over email.

European Auto in south Edmonton: http://www.europeanautotinting.com/ - I heard good things about them.

E-Z Motorsports in south Edm www.e-zmotorsports.ca - will take out the glass and will do it for you @ 10 PM on X'mas day while you play XBOX in their waiting room.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the replys everybody.

I think I am going to go with Malcom's, since I will be in Edmonton and the west end at the end of May. I also like the no fading, no bubbling lifetime warranty idea. Guess I should call and make an appointment.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Malcolm's Tinting in Edmonton

Paid $225 plus tax.

20% rear, 40% front

·
Registered
11 Posts
Malcolm's Tinting in Edmonton

Paid $225 plus tax.

20% rear, 40% front

[/b]
If your still looking check out Garaga Works in Edmonton. Talk to David. Does an amazing job and also has contracts with dealerships in edmonton for tinting and rock guarding.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
geoffmac
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing