Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to get my my 6 Windows tinted. I live in Cincinnati and I'm looking for a place that does a great job and would like to get something a bit darker that 35%. I saw this one black 6 around West Chester with a nice tint job.. .Not sure if hes on this site...

Anyway, if anyone knows of a place withing 2 hours of Cincy that does a great job, please let me know here, or via email [email protected]

Thanks Guys. I appreciate the help

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i live in dayton and i got mine done at the stripe shop in beavercreek, they did a very nice job and they have a lifetime warranty on the tint and work. i also heard of a place in cincinnati that does a real nice job i think its call the tint man or mr tint something like that, i am pretty sure hes got a website so you might want to search the web for him. but i havent seen any of his work just heard about it, but i know for a fact the stripe shop does a very good job.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
welcome! another cincy member here (mason, actually)....i would NOT recommend the shop i used (pro guard, iirc). they are the ones who kings mazda uses for their cars. these guys just f'ed things up, had to get it done twice, still wasn't perfect so i demanded, and got, a full refund. the guys weren't professional at all, either, showing up 1.5 hr late for an appointment.

that said, i've heard the guys at big poppa's are good. reasonable price and lifetime garuntee. they used to be down on red bank, but i think they've since moved to the montogmery area.

good luck!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
i live in mason as well, and i AutoTeck did do tint untill 4 days ago when they frickin closed and they are now like a BMV or a claims place or something like that. I was mad. To say the least, and im wonderin the same question. Wheres a good tint place in cinci, and what kinda tint are you gonna run cause i dont know how strict they are. I was thinking 5% in the back, (rear windshield, back windows, and a 35% on front windows, and a 70% on the windshield so it doesnt look completly clear.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
"Shades 4 your ride ".....bar none the best. did EVERY window in my 05 6s at 5% for $140 with a lifetime guarantee.
[/b]
damn 5% is dark did they do you windshield to?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
O ya i called a place called big papa's the other day and they quoted me for $159 life time warranty in montgomery. They have a website
www.bigpapascaraudio.com

im going to go in december and they seemed pretty knowledgeable. Im getting probably 35% on the front and 20-25% on the back if they have 25.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts