Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some strange reason my rear drivers side window rolls up slower than the rest of my windows not really slower, but theres a pause in the roll up process while the rest of the windows all come up in one smooth fashion.. the window in question slows down for a second and then speeds back up to close but it wont get there until after the good windows, like something is obstructing or squeezing it, my motor is good, i told the dealer he said he couldnt open my panel today, and he said the trac might be dry and put silicone lube i guess on it but that did do anything well i lie probably about a milisec quicker than b4 but its still slow what can it be... just looking for some closure as hes gonna open up the panel anyway next oil change in about 465 miles

·
Registered
347 Posts
My passenger window did the same thing. I just opened the door panel and put lubricant on the window track and the rubber seals, then it's all back to normal.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My passenger window did the same thing. I just opened the door panel and put lubricant on the window track and the rubber seals, then it's all back to normal.
[/b]
thx... never removed any of my panels gonna search for instructions..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts