1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
815 Posts
I was late night browsing the other forums and cam across this post, about taking the window plastic off. I was wondering, is our speed painted underneath too... I would assume it was
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=45705
[/b]
Mine were painted underneath. Make sure you have a full day to do this - it is not something you do in a half hour. A hairdryer to heat up the plastic will also help - then be prepared for you hand to be very sore the next day (and maybe even a blister or two).

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Mine were painted underneath. Make sure you have a full day to do this - it is not something you do in a half hour. A hairdryer to heat up the plastic will also help - then be prepared for you hand to be very sore the next day (and maybe even a blister or two).
[/b]
My hand hurt for days after I pulled that crap off.

·
Registered
595 Posts
any whitewater pearl MS6 owners try this out?

·
Registered
294 Posts
I could do a PS of azms6's for you after work to see how it looks like, if you want me to. His car has the same rims (and tint) as yours, and would give you the best representation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
arch4life
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing