Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not being successful in locating this in the search. Can someone direct me to the discussion on how to get to the windows working again with auto down folliwing the ECU reset or provide the procedure?

Thank you

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Reactions: Nederlander

·
Registered
572 Posts
1. windows up.
2. car on or key in the on position.
repeat at each switch on each door.
3. hold down switch and keep pressing.
4. once down hold up until window up completely, hold for a few seconds, you will hear a few clicks.
5. test, the auto feature should work now.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
you dont need to roll the windows down all the way, you can just crack it

Reactions: dougefresh_

·
Registered
211 Posts
ok, just purchased a used MS6, the battery died during transport. My question you you guys, before you reset the windows, does the driver side window swtiches have power to them so that the 3 lil dots light up? Or do they light up after you have reseted the 3 other windows?

Because I'll try this over and over, and I can hear my other three windows click which means they have ressted. but the driver side is still NOT functioning.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Not functioning at all or just auto roll down?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
If you don't hear any noise from the switch when u press the button its probably the switch.

Try some contact cleaner on the switch. Make sure to disconnect power and let it dry.
If fuses are OK, I would think switch is bad. Motor is prolly fine.

Reactions: redboat

·
Registered
211 Posts
Check for blown fuses
If you don't hear any noise from the switch when u press the button its probably the switch.

Try some contact cleaner on the switch. Make sure to disconnect power and let it dry.
If fuses are OK, I would think switch is bad. Motor is prolly fine.
yeh, check the fuses, I thinks it's the switch too. any idea where I can get one for cheap?

I seen a few on ebay for $35 shipped

1 - 15 of 15 Posts