Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got myself a M6 HB. When i drive pass about 60mph, i start to hear wind noise from the window. The noise level increases as i drive faster. This is very annoying as its a brand new car! :swearin: Is this a common problem? any solution? thanks.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I just got myself a M6 HB. When i drive pass about 60mph, i start to hear wind noise from the window. The noise level increases as i drive faster. This is very annoying as its a brand new car! :swearin: Is this a common problem? any solution? thanks.
[/b]
I had that problem in my 04' 6 sdn, and the dealer replaced the weather stripping and adjusted the door jam on the rear pass door. Mine would also start to happen above 50 mph. It seems to be much better now.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
[/b]
Um, the site suggestions forum is for problems with the website, not problems with your car...

All I can say about your car is to go back to the dealer and complain...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts