Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I will be at Willow Springs Raceway this July 11th with my other business, RedLine Track Events......

Willow Springs is located in Rosamond, CA about 1.5 hours north of Hollywood, CA.

www.WillowSpringsRaceway.com

I run these events about once a month at various tracks around California. You can check out our site (simple so far) at:

www.RedlineTrackEvents.com

Over the next 1-3 years we plan to expand to other states like Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Etc.. Basically wherever there is a desire for Open Track Days.

If anyone wants to see our test Mazda6i, we will have it at the track that day. I dont know what will be done to it by then, but it will at least be lowered, tinted, and possibly have Intake, Header, and Exhaust installed.

Happy MOtoring,

Nikolas

·
Registered
260 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Willow Springs Track Day'

hey nick.. i was wondering if its possible if i just go down and check out the 6i you have and the work you have done on it .. withotu signing up for the actual track time etc.. and is this an all day event or what? thanks

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replying to Topic 'Willow Springs Track Day'

These events run all day long, from 8am - 5pm ... All of the tracks charge an entry fee of $10, so be prepared....

By July 11th, I dont know what we will have done to the Mazda6i... we are waiting to get the Focus road-worthy again, before we take the Mazda down for upgrades... (my wife needs a car to drive to work in)...

So far we have just lowered it with the Eibachs... By our September dates the car will have an intake, header, and exhaust installed......

Nikolas

1 - 3 of 3 Posts