Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres the plan right now i have the stock 17 inch rims that caem with the sport package. They ahve curb rash and im thinking of getting new rims and tires. This is the plan. To buy Michelin x ice tires and put the stock rims on that for the winter then buy enkei rs6 17 inch rims and then put that on my current stock tires.

·
Registered
212 Posts
heres the plan right now i have the stock 17 inch rims that caem with the sport package. They ahve curb rash and im thinking of getting new rims and tires. This is the plan. To buy Michelin x ice tires and put the stock rims on that for the winter then buy enkei rs6 17 inch rims and then put that on my current stock tires. [/b]
OK by me.

Don't let a little dyslexia get in the way.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Are you telling us what you plan to do or are you asking a question? If you are asking a question, I assume it's related to the fitment of the Enkei wheels. You need to tell us the width and offset of the wheels.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
idk i was kinda hoping you could get me the tire sizes that would wokr with that and if the enkei fit on the tock tires. I dont know any of the sizes i was hoping you guys could get the right ones for me but that is the plan

·
Registered
578 Posts
The stock wheel is 17x7, +60 offset. Stock tire size is 215/50/17. 225/45/17 and 225/50/17 are common plus sizes. So any of those would work for the winter tires for the stock wheels. You might even be able to do 205/55/17. However, not all of those sizes are ideal for winter driving performance. I'm not going to go into that.

The optimal size for the Enkei wheels for the stock tires would be 17x7 with at least a +45 offset. The higher the offset the better. And I won't guarantee that wheels with a +45 offset won't rub.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts