Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will the front grill be chrome piece only or will we have the option of getting the plastic ones her

so...

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Replying to Topic 'will the front grill be chrome piece only or will we have the option of getting

It seems that, for now at least, only Japan get's the full plastic front grill piece as an option. We'll probably have to get it as an aftermarket part here in the States. That or order it directly from Japan.

Mazda if you're listening I think it would be a good idea to offer this piece here as well. I for one would jump on it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replying to Topic 'will the front grill be chrome piece only or will we have the option of getting

ahhhhhh but how do u order it right from Japan?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

I have no idea really. Probably could ask the dealer about it or maybe a good aftermarket shop knows how. I intend to as the dealership when I test drive one in December.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Crap. I'm going to have to get that. To be honest I can't stand that grill with the chrome piece along it. But I love the sport or plastic body-color front grill.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

I'm with you on that Kincaid!

·
Registered
319 Posts

Perhaps it will be available on the sport package cars?

Let me run to the usa spec sheet and see if I can find it.

If it isn't on the sport package, I would guess it will be on the hatch sport for sure. All the pics i've seen of the colored grill have been hatches.

Gimme a few minutes to look at that spec sheet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts