1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I am going to get a burrito for lunch, I will report back with details later

·
Registered
383 Posts
I love burritos. I eat Chipotle religously.
[/b]
Ooohhh..... that reminds me..... I have not been to church lately..... might have to stop on my way home and pick up a fajita burrito!!!!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
AHH....Burritos! I forgot about this angle. Damn, let me re-think my whole position on illegals overtaking parts of our Nation demanding rights. Sh!t, this changes everything. Without burritos, where will this country be. :huh: Give me a break!!!!

BTW, I love Burritos! No problem finding all you want here in Ca.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
There are only 4 Chipotles in all of Tucson...if the immigration deal is a crisis now, I'm moving back to Phoenix!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Ooohhh..... that reminds me..... I have not been to church lately..... might have to stop on my way home and pick up a fajita burrito!!!!
[/b]

:laugh: That's great.

Here is center PA, our burritos are made by white college students, I guess I am safe!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Tacos FTW!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
:laugh: That's great.

Here is center PA, our burritos are made by white college students, I guess I am safe!
[/b]
dude....that's why they taste like crap....no one makes burritos like an illegal immigrant!

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
We are already feeling it here in Sumter, South Carolina. The only Taco Bell in a 40 mile radius is closing May 15th. Next closest Mexican fast food place is Moe's, but again, 40 miles away in Columbia and there is no Chipotle (sp?) anywhere in this state.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Damn. Sorry dude.

·
Registered
383 Posts
:wstupid:
I don't think I've seen a single Chipotle employee around here that looks even remotely Mexican/Latin anyway.
[/b]
In Columbus the Chipotle motto is "no habla Ingles". The only way to order is point and gesture.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Anyone that doesnt live near a Chipotle i feel bad for.

But for those that do.... On May 6th or May 7th, buy a burrito and get a Chipotle pop quiz and keep your receipt. Then on May 8th through May 14th, bring your receipt and completed quiz back and get a free burrito!

Gotta love it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
20 Participants
Apex6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing