Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i got a mazda 6 GT 2007. OEM wheels were 18x7 with a +55 offset and 215/45/18 tires on them. I put wheels 18x7.5 with 50 offset on it with the same tires and it fits good. Now i'm looking for other wheels that are 18x8 with a 42 offset.. I would go for about the same tire if it's possible (would it be too much of stretch?).. Many places are telling me that it would fit, but some people are telling me that it might not... Have someone already tried that here? Or does anyone could help me with this? Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, thanks.

And the wheel also would fit without problems? Without having to roll the fenders of stuff like that?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I would roll the fenders just to be safe, but with a 215 tire, you should be fine. Just search, or go through some of the wheel fitment threads. 18x8 +42 has been done, and works fine.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (BlackV6 @ Feb 8 2010, 09:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1635673
I would roll the fenders just to be safe, but with a 215 tire, you should be fine. Just search, or go through some of the wheel fitment threads. 18x8 +42 has been done, and works fine.[/b]
Yeah thanks, i just read some threads that are similar to the situation. Some seems to work, some arent' so sure hehe. But i'll read the ones that worked :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts