Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey fellas just wondering which direction to take with this wheel purchase... i love the stock 18s but would like to upgrade to compliment the body kit i have coming. im thinking black with polished lip. yes, no?? also i would like to go bigger but not sure how the 19's or maybe even 20's would affect my awd car. please help. any response is appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
431 Posts
IMO anything bigger than 18 doesnt look good at all. It would take some serious fender rolling to fit 19s I think.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not sure why my post was moved.... retard admin i guess... this post had everything to do with "wheels and tires". gotta love it!!!

·
Registered
979 Posts
18s are big enough anything bigger screams ghetto fab.. 20s belong on suvs and such.... stick with nice 18s

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
you could get the stock rims powder coated white or black here.

http://www.trgcoating.com/
$75 for just gloss white and $90 for gloss white with clear coat. same for black i expect.

I have a velocity red ms6 and am thinking of going with this option.

·
Registered
979 Posts
besides the 20's have all the added extra weight will kill your handling and performance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would stick with 18” rims. They look the best on the car. Even if you decide on aftermarket rims, I would sick with 18”. If you go larger it starts to look ridiculous.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
not sure why my post was moved.... retard admin i guess... this post had everything to do with "wheels and tires". gotta love it!!!
[/b]
Maybe more like retard newbie? Search before you post OR post in the Newbie section, common sense will get you far here.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe more like retard newbie? Search before you post OR post in the Newbie section, common sense will get you far here.
[/b]
ok freak... notes taken :nana: . thanks all those who added something useful. i think i will look into powder coating them. think ima go with some racing heart cr's.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Gotta love when the newbies get frisky and mouth off to the mods....

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
ok freak... notes taken :nana: . thanks all those who added something useful. i think i will look into powder coating them. think ima go with some racing heart cr's.
[/b]

Maybe you should take note as to those who you are insulting. They were adding something useful because they are the admin! They have the power to boot you, so I'd play nice if I were you.

As for the tires, don't go larger.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
:nono:

another comment like that and you go bye-bye. :drive:

Oh and just to help you out regarding this subject, try reading this sticky
[/b]
Wow you need to get a life.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
wow.. downward spiral.... dont piss of the mods and admins, doesnt do anyone any good for you to have internet balls.

and back to the topic at hand, stick with 18's, but get some new better looking ones

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Those 3 that made sarcastic comments against me are banned for several days.

Please read the Term of Service of this forum, especially regarding the section of respecting moderators. If you don't like it, feel free to quit this forum and join other mazda6 forums.

Thank you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
11 Participants
Jax6S
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing