Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I've 'searched' and it just confused me more, I'm a total noob when it comes to audio in cars.

So ok I've gathered that with my 04 bose package the fronts are 6.5 and the rears are 5.25?

My question is will 6.5s fit in the back doors as well?

If not what are recommendations? Cructhfiled just confused me and bestbuy.com is worthless.

So Gurus I seek enlightenment.

Thanks in advanced.

·
Registered
823 Posts
polar,
Images in the first post don't work for me (maybe because of the new update to the software like mentioned in another post), but hopefully the post Bose Speaker Sizes w/ Pictures should help.

Crutchfields site search made no sense to me either.

edit: Ok, after seeing it on the front page of www.mazda6club.com, finding the last 2 posts on the 3rd page, and didn't realize your post was the very last one on the 2nd page. Wops.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
They won't easily fit.

5.25's are your best bet.

Do you have stock Bose or no?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have Bose, it states in my first post.

I've been told by other threads that people with 04 Bose package were able to put 6.5s all around without issues.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
I have an 04 with bose and i put 6.5 in my door..no problem!
[/b]
You mean they're round and not 5x7's like I thought? YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!

What did you do to make the 6.5" ers fit?

I've got an "in" on some used Boston's! My friend hates them on his STi (and I like them)!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
ZoomZoom Diva
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing