Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanted to know if 18x8.5 with offset of 48+ will fit the ms6 without fender rolling. im' not dropped but i plan on dropping with autoexe springs. thanks in advance.. i need to know soon cuz the deal is about to end.

·
Registered
940 Posts
i wanted to know if 18x8.5 with offset of 48+ will fit the ms6 without fender rolling. im' not dropped but i plan on dropping with autoexe springs. thanks in advance.. i need to know soon cuz the deal is about to end.
[/b]
not likely - 18x8 with 50 offset is tight

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Alright but what size tire are you running that's the important question. Our stock tire are about 8.5 inches wide so I'm not surprised the wheel fit. You probably could fit a 9.5 wide wheel on the car, but good luck getting a tire to fit that won't rub, unless you did something like the VW guys do with there poke crap, and mount a 195 on a 10inch wheel.

·
Registered
63 Posts
wow i seriously didnt know that our stck tires where that wide (seriously), and its true what he said i have a 225/35 on my 19's, and the problem with that is that the load bearing on those tires is not enough for a mazda 6, my mazda 6 is mostly for looks though (mostly)

..and i wish i wouldve talked to you when i wanted to buy my rims and everyone said they wouldnt fit, but i guess the guys where talking about all that load rating stuff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts