Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Replying to Topic ''Wicked 6' Australian Mazda 6'

Originally posted by Absolut

I'm sorry.. but i hate the wing and I cant stress enough NOT to put that hood on that car.  Just my $0.02.[/b]
my sentiments exactly... not really feelin the rims either

the deck install is cool tho

·
Registered
199 Posts
Reading Topic: 'Wicked 6' Australian Mazda 6

I hope ppl dont see that car and group it with all 6's... I'm going to pray for the owner of that car that he/she may lay off the drugs...

·
Registered
656 Posts

I like the deck install and the painted calipers. The rest well... to each his own I guess. Please don't put that scoop on the hood.

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts

Dear... God...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

To all the 6s ppl if you think that the base model is better than mine ................ PLEASE????

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

The girlfriend wrote that last comment. What I would say is....
To all the 6s ppl if you think that the base model is better than what I've added...... PLEASE!!!!!! Have you ever heard of originality, or experimentation?! Sure the base model looks sleek, but come on!, you've got to make it look different to the other 3500 or more Mazda 6s' in Australia that have been sold!

·
Registered
311 Posts

Don't mind them man. The rims are alright IMO, and the sound setup must be sweet, but the blue interior and the wing? How'd you paint the interior anyway?

Not to sound like I'm against originality, but how does adding a wing and bling bling rims make you different from the other cars that are "riced out?"

I do like the mesh grill. I hate the stock honeycomb thing our cars got going.

Mmmm.

Open Grill.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts

theres a difference between making your car different and original to making it look like a hyundai excel. Those mags...im speechless. That interior painting...i wanna scream. That wing...i wanna break it.
I tried putting that politely in my aussie post to you, but what uve done the our 6's image is SOOO against my style it honestly got me angry. Mate if ur gunna modify a car, do it with style, class and a fair bit of cash if necessary.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts

Hmm anyone got any chop stix? lol

Im not gonna put the poor guy down, hes free to do what he wants with his car. BUT.. shit, like others said do it with style :(

·
Registered
1,254 Posts

It's your car and you can do whatever makes you happy, but for me those mods are examples of things I will never do to my car. Don't mean to sound hars but that's just my opinion. However the 1-DIN head unit install is pretty cool, except for the blue paint part LOL.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: 'Wicked 6' Australian Mazda 6

i couldnt help myself :)

im always for people making their car unique, but its all about being tasteful bro. i think your car would look 10x better without that wing, it totally ruins the appearance of the car

·
Registered
442 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: 'Wicked 6' Australian Mazda 6

Do whatever pleases your taste, it's your car. But whatever you do, please reconsider the spoiler. Otherwise, nice looking car :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts