Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to try something new so I am going to be doing interviews with some of my buddies on why the chose a Mazda 6, their inspiration, mods and future mods.

1st episode is Xavier with his 2017 Mazda 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
“Why Modify a Mazda 6?”Ep.2 ft Edwin and his VIP Inspired 2014 Mazda 6.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Need a mic on him and turn the PH sound down about 75% :)
These were spur of the moment, lol. Talked about while washing the cars and did these before dinner. So I’ve been making my notes on improvements for my next set.

What’s PH?

Reactions: TalonTsi90

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Oh, lol. We call is PHub. Was it that loud? I thought I had it pretty even, lol.

Not on my computer with a 100w 6.5" sub.... If youre using a laptop or phone to edit, thats the issue. Its LOUD. Like voice is at 25, PH is at 100.
I was trying to be discrete with the PH bit.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not on my computer with a 100w 6.5" sub.... If youre using a laptop or phone to edit, thats the issue. Its LOUD. Like voice is at 25, PH is at 100.
I was trying to be discrete with the PH bit.
I edit with my Bose Q35 headphones, but I can see it sounding different if you have subs of course. I’ll turn it down a tad on the next one. And when I saw PH I thought it was a audio term or something,

• Haha

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bose isnt known for having bass or bass EQ, so not sure how their headphones sound. Do you have Audactity? That might help as the meter would show the difference in the sound.
I had it at one point when I just first started recording and had a lot of background noise, but right now, I don’t see myself digging that far into it, audio wise. My EQ in FCPX showed ok, and that typically works good for when I add music and songs.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ep 3 f/ Brandon’s 2018 2016 Sport

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·