Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Reading Topic: Why is the Redfire Metallic not even Red?

here it's dark red/pinky (not for me...) I would of prefer a really dark red or a classic red.

·
Registered
657 Posts

I have the redfire, it's NOT pink in any sort of way. yes, it's a deep red, not quite maroon, almost a crimson.

·
Registered
391 Posts

well I saw it and I prefer the red of Nissan Altima. I wanted the redfire until I saw it (it was really hard to decide between it and the silver one). But when I saw it compare with the Altima, I noticed the little touch of pinky in it. It's not RED RED. That's what I mean. Compare it beside an Acura RSX and you'll see it right away. But it looks nice. That, I can't complain about it. Nothing again your car buddy.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

What pissed me off was in the book it looks like the european red, and the damn car even says Redfire Metallic on it. Ive seen a lot of fires, none of them burn maroon. Dealers had no explanation for the change.

·
Registered
657 Posts

Frankly, if it was pure red, I wouldn't have gotten the color, I would have gotten the steel grey. But the Redfire is the same color as on the Jag S type, which my father has, and the red is the only impressive thing about that fucking Ford travesty.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Why is the Redfire Metallic not even Red?'

I picked up my RedFire 6 two weeks ago (Dallas) and it's definately RED. Maybe it's how the hot Texas sun hits it.....but it's Red.

·
Registered
628 Posts

Hey Redfire was my #1.5 choice, It was real close. I only went SG because I currently have a Red car and felt I needed a change. Every once in a while I second guess my decision, but then I drive by the dealership and see the SG and I know I made the right one.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Why is the Redfire Metallic not even Red?'

Originally posted by TbirdJayC

What pissed me off was in the book it looks like the european red,[/b]
Which red? I see Garnet and Classic in the Euro brochures, Garnet is even more maroon then RedFire and Classic Red is not Metalic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts