1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
704 Posts
It doesn't look as if the doors were the problem, I think it was the fire that was the problem. The guy was probably dead on inpact. :nopity: I can't say for sure because I don't even know what languge they were typing.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Now that is graphic! Sad sad sad!!! It appears that they were almost out too. I think it was the door....cuz they had time to start climbing out...

·
Registered
649 Posts
It's bad that this doesn't phase me at all right? I mean there is a problem when people are so desensitised to everything that seeing a scene like that is just like eh.

And yeah i guess it would be pretty hard getting out of a lambo when it's flipped over, tiny windows, and the doors only go out so far before they are supposed to go up.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
It's bad that this doesn't phase me at all right? I mean there is a problem when people are so desensitised to everything that seeing a scene like that is just like eh.

And yeah i guess it would be pretty hard getting out of a lambo when it's flipped over, tiny windows, and the doors only go out so far before they are supposed to go up.
[/b]
Doesn't bother me much either. I'm more disturbed by the sight of real blood or gore (decapitation, gashes, etc).

·
Registered
649 Posts
Doesn't bother me much either. I'm more disturbed by the sight of real blood or gore (decapitation, gashes, etc).
[/b]
What really gets me, and alot of other people apparently (thats the reason you don't see it in movies too often) is injuries to the eyes and teeth, that shit freaks the hell out of me.

·
Registered
947 Posts
What really gets me, and alot of other people apparently (thats the reason you don't see it in movies too often) is injuries to the eyes and teeth, that shit freaks the hell out of me.
[/b]
Ya I'm the same way... Those pictures didn't bother me at all... But if there was a picture of someone w/ broken teeth it freaks me out...

·
Registered
649 Posts
Sorry i know this post is about why lambo doors are death traps but i have to share this.

Like a year ago i'm sitting in urgent care with my gf at the time. She had this horrible cough and looked really bad and my dad telling her she could have pnemonia finally convinced her to go see a doctor. Anyway we are sitting in the waiting room, waiting obviously when a dude comes in and he is like holding a towel or something up to his eye(applying pressure obviously something was bleeding.) So we get bumped a bit, but i'm still glad hospitals triage. Anyway i overheard the guy talking to the nurse about his injury, turns out (this is a bit graphic) he had been at a dinner party and the hostess's cat had scratched him on the eye ball. Basically it put this hairline cut in the eye and the dude was bleeding like crazy. Seriously even thinking about it now freaks the hell out of me. I mean can you imagine the image and think about the guy, i mean it apparently was only the very top layer but still that could have crazy effects on your vision. Sorry that was my freak out story.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
yo, i'm fairly desensitized to gore myself, but that shit is fucked up.

but for some reason, i couldn't stop looking.

god thats fucked up. ewwwww

·
Registered
337 Posts
If they had a Gallardo or LM002 they wouldn't have a problem opening the doors.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ok I'm wondering if this guy wanted to get out of Jury Duty, why not just pretend to be sick? I mean seriously, I don't know how many times I've heard the, " I can't come into jury duty because my skin is peeling and I have a severed ceptum " excuse....so old.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
omg thats awful, but i do like ferraris better than lambos

·
Registered
206 Posts
Ok I'm wondering if this guy wanted to get out of Jury Duty, why not just pretend to be sick? I mean seriously, I don't know how many times I've heard the, " I can't come into jury duty because my skin is peeling and I have a severed ceptum " excuse....so old.
[/b]
dude, somebody died due to this tragedy, show some respect. :nono:

·
Registered
649 Posts
:huh: :headscrat:
[/b]

It's Czech or whatever the language from the site is. He just copied what someone in the other forum said and pasted it here or something.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts