Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My grill is not as nice as other mazda's. My has that chrome bar across the top. Can anyone explain it to me?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
You have the "chrome moustache grill". Its sold on non sport models in pre 2006 models (I think thats what it is, it just varies on the specific trim level). If you check out jimclickmazdaparts.com you can get the sport grill for around $75 or so.

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...&catalogid=4555

that would be the actual link to the grill, this is assuming you have a 2003-2005 Mazda 6, it WILL NOT fit on an '06.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Do not buy anything from Rosenthal. Support sabrina, the mazda parts goddess.

jimclickmazdaparts.com
[/b]
I don't see why you wouldn't want to buy something from Rosenthal. Both of our sponsors are fine to buy from :)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
yea. i moved to Tucson, and am now working at Jim Click Mazda

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
I don't see why you wouldn't want to buy something from Rosenthal. Both of our sponsors are fine to buy from :)
[/b]
after what happened with that member's mazdaspeed springs... I think that is a good enough reason to buy only from sabrina

·
Registered
863 Posts
Incase you have a 2006, dont worry they didnt screw up your car. you can get the chrome grill in 2006, same as earlier years, depending on your trim level.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
also considering she interacts with the community, and is part of it, thats more of a good reason. ;)
[/b]

Interacts with the community?? What you mean T? Like I'm crazy enough to hang out with you fools... :sarc: ;) :laugh:

Which reminds me, any word on you coming over tomorrow?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Itbe... Initially I thought they sold me an 05 which would have me fuming mad since I just bought my car couple weeks ago. Dangit! I wish I've known this before cause now I have to spend an extra $75 for nuttin :(

Incase you have a 2006, dont worry they didnt screw up your car. you can get the chrome grill in 2006, same as earlier years, depending on your trim level.
[/b]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
dude. read the dates on these threads your posting. stop bumping 5 yr old threads.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
10 Participants
oregonducks
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing