Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
EVERYTHING

love everything!! besides.. i need a new car.... and this is the only think that i've liked that might have a decent price....

·
Registered
38 Posts
When I first saw the hatch, I fell in love...

I generally love Mazda cars, they handle great even if a little underpowered. Hopefully the new Zoom Zoom image they are projecting and Mazdaspeed comes along that we can get a version of Mazda cars that smoke the competition.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sweet

I dont like any other NEW car out on the market right now. Nothing was appealing to me... i want a nice looking car with a lot of power and not too expensive. and then i saw this car and i was so happy. I think this pic here is what really makes me drool and grabbed me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've enjoyed my...

Millennia S (other than the mediocre transmission); but I really want to have something that handles better and has a manual transmission. I need a little more room if possible and I don't really care if the car is a bit less luxurious.

Sounds a lot like a 6, doesn't it? In fact, the 6 Sport (5-door) will probably be ideal, since I tend to buy a lot of stuff at the home improvement store and I don't like to always have to swap vehicles with my wife (she's got a Tribute).

Oh, and there is a Mazda dealership across the street from my office, making maintenance a breeze.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Well I fell in love as soon as I saw that same picture (above). The car looked so smokin with the dual exhausts, etc etc.. nuff said I went and registered mazdaatenza.com

·
Registered
9 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Why do YOU like the 6?'

It's beeeyootiful.
And even though I still love my '88 626, it is starting to get a little old and might be happier as the 3rd car...especially if it can go into semi-retirement before I start to hit expensive maintenance issues.

I hope Mazda reliability holds up with the new 6. In 15 years, I've had pretty much nothing serious go wrong with my 626. (It was a sad day when the center vents stopped swinging but not serious enough to pony up dough to replace the solenoid).

Only thing---Atenza is such a cool name. Why just use "6" in the West?

Slib

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts

Originally posted by Slib
Only thing---Atenza is such a cool name.  Why just use "6" in the West?

Slib[/b]
Yeah thats what I say! I loved the Atenza name... make sure you vote if you like mazdaatenza.com or mazda6club.com!

A

·
0 Posts

Hi, to all!

What I like in the 6/Atenza? Well, from what I could see in the pictures, reviews, presentations, and finally, in and out some real cars (a 1.8L. blue sales sedan and the 2 saloon pre-production notorious cars, aka the yellow 2.3 sport hatchback and the marvellous red 2.3 sport estate, I can say I enjoy everything!!!

The 6 is a beautiful car, with classy interiours, very well equiped, filled with recent technology, roomy, with large luggage compartments, and it seems well motorized, at least for european standards (I'm from the sunny Portugal).

I had the chance to see the 6/Atenza, last week, in some detail, exterior & interiourwise, in the 2002 Lisbon Auto Show and I particularly prefer the 2.3 4WD Sport Estate. Mazda Portugal Sales Manager is a former work partner of mine and I'm gonna test the car next September. I sure will give you some insight when that arrives.

I'm gonna change my company car next December and the 6 is a strong possibility!

Greetings,

Vitor:) :) :)

·
Registered
70 Posts

i like it cause if the looks, i just hope it has the power to back up the zoom zoom image. Some auto 24v jettas are hitting high 14's, the gli 6 speed is even faster. I am just hoping for a 15 flat out of the 6.

·
Registered
244 Posts

I've been driving my new Atenza (or actually Mazda 6 as I'm from Northern Europe) for four days now and loving every moment of it. It's the best combination of style, comfort and pure fun of driving for this money. I'll post some pictures soon.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Sigvard,
I hate you.
Seriously, please post your complete driving experience in as much detail as you can.
Thanks!

·
Registered
48 Posts

It has a sporty look (the Sport/Hatchback is very gifted with that
) and it is A REAL MAZDA! And the 6 also lookes like the Xedos 6 and that's also an beauty.

And I reeeeeeeeeeeeealy love the dashboard!! Damn baby!

·
Registered
87 Posts

Mostly the looks. The handling since it's FWD, and a Mazda, so you know it will be impeccable. Finally, the price. When I graduate from law school, it'll be the only thing cool I'll be able to afford.

·
Registered
14 Posts

the reason i like this car is because it's got the IS 300 influence to it (especially the lights) and the price is lower than the IS 300.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

What's not to like?

Mazda designers are obviously the best design team in the industry. There are certainly other cool cars out there. But there are no cars that come so close to perfection in every detail, especially not in this price range.

That is also what I love so much with this car: there are nothing with it that angers me. It is beautiful, it is truly fun to drive, it is affordable. It has attitiude!

The only bad thing with Mazda6 is that I have to wait for mine until october. Damn.

Is it october yet? No? Sigh.

/Steve

1 - 17 of 17 Posts