Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any of you guys help me out on this. I was driving my car and all of a sudden my fuel light when on. But seconds before that happen i had a half tank showing up on my gauge. Can any of you guys help with some info..... :yesnod:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Can any of you guys help me out on this. I was driving my car and all of a sudden my fuel light when on. But seconds before that happen i had a half tank showing up on my gauge. Can any of you guys help with some info..... :yesnod:[/b]
I don't have any answers for your question, but the same thing has happened for me once. When I started the car in the morning, the fuel light went on. Even if I knew there was at least halt tank. I drove to the petrol station and filled it up, there wasn't many litres that got in. Since then, I've never experienced the problem any more.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have any answers for your question, but the same thing has happened for me once. When I started the car in the morning, the fuel light went on. Even if I knew there was at least halt tank. I drove to the petrol station and filled it up, there wasn't many litres that got in. Since then, I've never experienced the problem any more.[/b]

yeah ive been driving it like this since yesterday pretty hard... and the arrow of fuel wont moved place...

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Where do you live? If it's really cold, maybe your gas is frozen or the sensor is stuck[/b]
Same thing happened to me....I had Close to a Full tank of gas, but when I started driving it was showing a half a tank ???
but when I made it on the highway the Tank went back to it's correct position again??...

i don't think the dealer could help us as they would have to replicate the problem.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
If the problem occur again I think I'm going to the dealer, but as it is now, I won't.[/b]
They won't do anything for you seeing as how it's hard to replicate a rare occurance......you'd be wasting your time.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where do you live? If it's really cold, maybe your gas is frozen or the sensor is stuck[/b]

I LIVE RIGHT HERE IN L.A AND ITS NOT EVEN COLD IS SO HOT....

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Wow, that must be terrible...

:squint:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
According to the dealer the CAI will cause the fuel light to come on.[/b]

so warranty wont cover it???????

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It is a joke...[/b]

is gone now... i just fillled my tank up and it went away... :) :) :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.