Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
title says it all........

i would like to know who is using Water/Meth kits, what type of mixture ratio are you guys running

water to meth:

50/50, 60/40, 40/60, 30/70 and etc.

i wanna know where you are getting it from, if you are making your mix on your own, how much you are paying and etc.

I have been looking at price of the premixed stuff from Snow, Devils own Labonte and blah blah blah

and their pricing is a bit high for something so cheap.

i found a supplier near me and i think i can get some good pricing on meth, so i was thinking bout selling the meth cheap as hell to members that are spraying. or going as far as pre-mixing it for cheaper than the meth kit makers are selling theirs for.

a couple manufacturers use a mix that adds some nitro-methane, but im not getting into that, because i have been reading its very volitile and can cause you motor to go if the mix is off just a lil bit, so i wont run it in my car, lol, nor will i offer something to you guys i wont run in my own car.

anyway let me know

·
Registered
57 Posts
I use the snow boost juice 49% meth in my vette. Costs about $30 + shipping for 4 gallons from Summit.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Already have plans on June 5th. Will be at Maple Grove watching the muscle car nationals.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts