Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I dont know. But that guy cant launch for shit.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Risickulous
4,862 Posts
QUOTE (zoom1&zoom2 @ Jan 26 2009, 10:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1510089
LMAO

shit if thats true nevermind... both sets of Mazdaspeed rims just arent for me...[/b]
How do you go from digging them to not when you find out they are Mazdaspeed wheels? Would it change your mind again if you knew they are made by Rays are are actually really good rims? I personally think they are ugly, but your flip-flop seemed based on the Mazdaspeed logo.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
QUOTE (jmhinkle @ Jan 26 2009, 09:21 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1510100
How do you go from digging them to not when you find out they are Mazdaspeed wheels? Would it change your mind again if you knew they are made by Rays are are actually really good rims? I personally think they are ugly, but your flip-flop seemed based on the Mazdaspeed logo.[/b]

no it has nothing to do with the brand...just in the blurry vid the rims look like they may have potential, but I have seen up close and personal both sets of MS rims and I dont care for them. Honestly I have looked and looked for some rims for this car and havent seen anything that makes me go "OH YES,thats what it needs" IMO the best looking rims for this car would be sportec rims... but they cost a arm and a leg and they dont make any that would fit oyr cars...check em out. sexy sexy wheels right there. classy but aggressive.

http://www.autowp.ru/pictures/sportec/audi..._audi_a4_12.jpg

i'd kill for a set of those.

QUOTE (Business @ Jan 26 2009, 10:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1510118
No, these are the Mazdaspeed wheels you guys are thinking:

I can't make out enough detail to figure out what they are, but the ones in the video are obviously a 6 spoke design.[/b]

your right,then they are not MS rims.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Check my avatar...

They look really good, I get comments on them all the time.

·
Risickulous
4,862 Posts
Rims on the car have a thinner more angular look to the spokes. Thicker near the hub, thinner near tire. The picture of those 5zigen looks nicer than what seems to be on the car, but it's hard to tell.

·
Registered
152 Posts
That's because the one on the picture are a lower offset and they look like a 19" size. But they are the same rims. The only other rim that come close to that look are TE-37, but the lip of the one on the video are not the same.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
9 Participants
MR_X
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing